Start HERE Legal and Security
( PLEASE NOTE ) COPYING, SHARING LOGIN CREDENTIALS, OR RECORDING, MIRRORING, UPLOADING VIDEOS ANYWHERE OF OUR CLASSES, CONTENT, LOGOS, NAME, AND OR CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO ADVERTISE SERVICES FROM ANY WEBSITE OR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE IF YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU THINK IS WORTH LOOKING INTO YOU CAN CONTACT THE PHONLAB TEAM FOR ASSISTANCE, REDISTRIBUTION OF ANY CONENT ON PHONLAB.TEACHABLE.COM, PHONLABTEACHABLE.COM, PHONLABTECH.COM, PHONLAB.NET IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF PHONLAB.TEACHABLE.COM,PHONLAB LLP
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing phonlabtech.net and or phonlabtech.com you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials (information or software) on phonlab.teachable.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, download or post copies of our video or written guides;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- Copy and clone our websites phonlabtech.net and or phonlabtech.com
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by phonlab.teachable.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on phonlabtech.net and or phonlabtech.com website is provided 'as is'. Phonlab LLP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall phonlabtech.net, phonlabtech.com and Phonlab LLP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on phonlab.teachable.com Internet site, even if phonlab.teachable.com or a Phonlab authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on phonlabtech.com, phonlabtech.net, web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors phonlabtech.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. phonlab.teachable.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. phonlabtech.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
phonlab.teachable.com, phonlabteachable.com, phonlabtech.com, phonlabtech.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by phonlab.teachable.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
No refunds for any course tuition at phonlabtech.com, phonlabtech.net . Once you have access to the information on the site the sale is final. If you have a special situation then please contact Phonlab at [email protected] thanks.
Phonlab is subscription based classes and you only have access to these lessons if you are paying the subscription. When you pick monthly or yearly subscription during your enrollment you agree to let Phonlab charge your credit card or PayPal account until you unenroll from phonlab. To unenroll all you have to do is go into your account on Phonlab then settings and check your enrollment status there. If you paid with PayPal just login to your PayPal account and cancel your reacurring payments. Check out this LINK for more details.
11. Spamming comments and Forum Conduct
Spamming the same comment all over Phonlab E-campus is not allowed and can end in a termination of your membership to Phonlab E-Campus. Please only comment once to keep everything clean and give us time to get back to you with a answer. Profanity, Racial, Sexual, Religious, and Harassing comments toward members, staff, and students is strictly prohibited. We have a zero tolerance policy which will result in a lifetime ban from Phonlab. There is no selling or posting of any service in the forum posts.
12. Sharing Phonlab Content is Prohibited
Sharing phonlabtech.net and or phonlabtech.com Phonlab LLC content on forums or on line in any way is grounds for termination and will cause you to get banned from the site. Your access to Phonlab online learning for any course will be removed and there will not be any refunds.
Phonlabtech.com, phonlabtech.net Phonlab LLC, All Rights Reserved.