Pixel fastboot firmware restore
To flash a system image:
- Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
- Connect your device to your computer over USB.
- Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
- Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
adb reboot bootloader
- Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
- Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
- Execute the
flash-allscript. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system.
- Once the script finishes, your device reboots.